PUBLIC CONTRACT-OFFER OF COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE PROVISION
IP Petrov Valerievich Desiatov acting on the basis of the registration certificate from 25.01.06 No. 66 005548024, hereinafter referred to as the "Contractor", publishes this proposal on concluding an agreement on provision of services for temporary residence in own premises, the conditions of which are given below (hereinafter - "Contract") on the one hand, to individuals and legal entities (in case this proposal is accepted hereinafter referred to as the "Customer"). This proposal, according to paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (hereinafter referred to as the Civil Code of the Russian Federation), is a public offer.
This offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer") comes into force from the moment of posting on the Internet at http://www.k-10.ru/contract or http://www.cottage-10.com/contract, and is valid until the moment withdrawal of the Offer by the Contractor.
The Executor has the right to change the conditions of the Offer at any time at his own discretion or withdraw it. If the Offeror changes the Offer conditions, the changes come into effect from the moment of placing the changed conditions of the Offer on the Internet at http://www.k-10.ru/contract or http://www.cottage-10.com/contract, if another period is not specified by the Company at such placement.
By the moment of full and unconditional acceptance of the Contractor's proposal to conclude the Contract (that is, acceptance of the offer), in accordance with clauses 1 and 3 of Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, prepayment of the Contractor's services is considered.
The contract concluded through the acceptance of this offer is governed by the rules of civil legislation on the accession agreement (Article 428 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation) - as its conditions are determined by the Contractor in this offer and can be accepted by any person only by joining the proposed Treaty as a whole.
1. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
- The Contractor undertakes, at the expense of the Customer, to book a cottage and, in accordance with the terms of the reservation, place the Customer and holiday-makers with him in it.
- The cottage is located at the address: Sverdlovsk Region, Sysert District, Big Istok Village, Dekabristov Street, Building 32, Building 2.
- Booking - preliminary order of places by the Customer - is made for the period from ______________ to ________________.
- The check-in hour is the time set by the Contractor for the arrival and departure of the Customer - 16:00 and 14:00 of the departure date, respectively, unless otherwise specified in this contract.
- The performer acts as the owner of the cottage.
2. PAYMENT AMOUNT AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- The cost of accommodation in the cottage amounts to _____________________________________________ _____________ rubles for ________________ people.
- The cost of placing more people than indicated in paragraph 2.1. is ___________ rubles for each subsequent person.
- The Contractor accepts a deposit of at least 50% of the placement price from the Customer. The remaining part of the cost of accommodation the customer pays directly when settling in the cottage.
- The deposit of the deposit by the Customer is a confirmation of the reservation of the cottage.
- The cost of accommodation in the cottage includes a visit to the sauna. The number of hours visiting the sauna is _____. Subsequent hours for an additional fee. The work hours of the bathhouse are up to _____ hours.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The customer undertakes:
- Pay accommodation in the cottage in the amount and in the order established by section 2 of this agreement ("Payment amount and settlement procedure")..
- Observe the conditions specified in this agreement, including the number of persons placed in the cottage, the periods of residence, as well as other conditions.
- To observe the silence after 23:00, to use the cottage taking into account the observance of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens residing in this room, neighbors, to comply with the requirements of fire safety, sanitary-hygienic, environmental and other norms, as well as the rules for using living quarters (clause 4, Art. 17 of the Housing Code of the Russian Federation).
- To familiarize and bring to the attention of the holidaymakers the rules for using the property of the cottage, security equipment, tariffs for additional services, posted on the site www.cottage-10.com, as well as on the corresponding tablets in the cottage. By signing this agreement, the Customer confirms acquaintance and education with vacationers.
- To deposit directly at the accommodation in the cottage in case of possible damage to property a pledge in the amount of ________________________________ rubles.
- Do not settle in the cottage more people than indicated in paragraph 3.1.
- In case if the guests who have temporarily stopped are detained in the cottage for more than 2 (two) hours, pay for their stay at the rate specified in clause 2.2.
- The customer has the right:
- Preliminary look at the cottage. In the event of the Customer's refusal from the preliminary inspection of the cottage, the Contractor shall not be liable to the Customer for the non-coincidence of the illustrative and real perception of the cottage.
- The customer has the right to accept temporary additional guests (for example, friends calling to congratulate), however, in the event that the number of guests exceeds the number specified in clause 3.1 by more than 2 hours, the customer undertakes to pay their accommodation at the rate specified in clause 2.2.
- The Contractor undertakes to:
- Book a cottage on the date and time chosen by the Customer, if the cottage is free at the time of booking, and then place the Customer and holiday-makers with him in the cottage in accordance with the booked time.
- The issue to the Customer a goods receipt confirming the amount of the advance payment on the specified date.
- To deduct the value of the damaged property from the pledge amount (clause 3.1.4 of this contract).
4. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- The responsibility of the Contractor:
- The Contractor is liable to the Customer for the performance of the obligations assumed under this contract only if the Customer fulfills the requirements of clause 3.1.1 and clause 3.1.5 of this contract.
- In the event of non-fulfillment of obligations assumed by the Contractor, the Contractor is obliged to offer the Customer an alternative date of arrival or another object, or return the received funds to the Customer within three days.
- Customer Responsibility:
- If the Customer refuses from the ordered services more than 14 days before the date of the planned placement, the Customer is obliged to notify the Contractor in writing. In this case, the funds deposited by the Customer are returned in full.
- If the Customer refuses from the ordered services less than 14 days before the date of the planned placement, the funds deposited by the Customer shall not be returned.
- If you refuse to order services with dates from December 20 to January 10, from April 25 to May 9, from November 01 to November 10, and also during other high season periods, caused by other holidays, operating in the Russian Federation, the Executor has the right to withhold a fine of up to 100% of the cost of placement, regardless of the term of cancellation.
- If the Customer wishes to change the placement date or the selected object at his discretion and at the same time he notifies the Contractor in writing at least 14 days before the date of the proposed placement, the Contractor undertakes to make every effort to fulfill the Customer's will.
- The customer assumes the responsibility for the persons having a rest with him in the part of observance of the housing legislation, rules of residence and public order during the accommodation in the cottage.
- In the event that the value of the property damaged by the Customer or the persons having a rest with it exceeds the amount of the pledge, the Customer undertakes to compensate the value of such property in full.
- In the event of damage to property, the Contractor is entitled to terminate the contract unilaterally.
- For each case of violation of clause 3.1.3 of this agreement, the Contractor is entitled to charge a penalty of 10% (ten) of the placement price (clause 2.1 of this agreement), and also the right to terminate the contract unilaterally without refunding the cost of placement. In this case, the Customer and the persons residing with him undertake to leave the cottage and the adjacent territory immediately.
5. OTHER CONDITIONS
- The Contractor shall not be liable for the safety of the Customer's property.
- All disputes and disagreements that may arise between the parties on issues that have not been resolved in the text of this treaty will be resolved through negotiations. If the dispute is not settled during the negotiation of disputes, disputes are resolved in court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- From the date of signing this agreement, all previous negotiations and correspondence lose their validity for both parties.
- All changes and additions to this contract are its integral parts and are valid if made in writing and signed by both parties.
- The contract comes into force from the moment of its signing and is valid until the full fulfillment of obligations under this agreement.
The contract is made in two copies of equal legal force, on a copy for each of the parties.
Individual entrepreneur Desyatov Petr Valerievich
Address 624006, village Bolshoy Istok, Decembrists, 32
Bank LLC CB "Ring of the Urals"
C / s 30101810500000000768
R / s 40802810300000005808